The Spring Season 2021 is Here!
Milton Football Boosters is always looking for new members! Contact a current member today!
The Football Booster Club is a non-profit organization formed to support and fundraise for the Red Hawks football team. Additionally, we encourage and support player teamwork, discipline, and respect for others that comes through participation in athletics. Come join us and be a part of the Red Hawks' Football tradition! Our year starts in April, so check our calendar, come to any meeting, and see what we are about.
- Conference champions: 1977, 1981, 1985, 1986, 1989, 1990, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014, 2015, 2019
- State champions: 1986, 1989
- Member of the Rock Valley Conference until 1981, and of the Southern Lakes Conference until 2007.
- Member of the Badger South Conference until 2008, and the Badger Large Conference starting 2020, which includes the following schools:
TEAM CALENDAR & FORMS
2020-2021 RED HAWK FOOTBALL BOOSTERS
- President: Pam Jenson
- Vice President: Kelly Bedessem
- Secretary: Betsy Zajac
- Treasurer: Becky Hessenauer
- Co-Treasurer: Chris Holcomb
- Apparel: Shannon Kligora
- Concession: Chris Holcomb
- Red Hawk Card: Pam Jenson
- Volunteers: TBD
- Facebook: Jason McLaughlin
- Twitter: Jason McLaughlin
- Webmaster: Jason McLaughlin
- Freshmen: TBD
- Sophomore: TBD
- Junior: TBD
- Senior: TBD
- Coaches: Rod Wedig
Additional members of the Milton Football Boosters: Kelly Bedessem, Josh Campbell, Stacey Haight, MaryAnn Knudsen, Scott Storlid, Dan Weitzel